Telephone consults are available for those seeking an integrative medical opinion. Here is what you need to know about telephone consults or telemedicine. Billing rate is $75/15 minutes with 15 minute minimum.
- Telephone consults are scheduled like a regular appointments.
- Require a credit card for billing.
- We do not bill insurance for telephone consults
- Telephone consults are billed in 15 minute increments
- Billing time is phone time plus 5 minutes to 10 minutes of documentation time.
- An email of the recommendations will be sent to you.
- Can save travel time and time off work.
- These are recorded in your chart
- Can fill prescriptions, except scheduled drugs requiring hard copy of prescription
- Require one in person office visit to be considered established patient.
Telephone Consults for Non Patients:
- Does not establish physician-patient relationship
- Can not prescribe medications
- Can make suggestions for care to discuss with your personal physician
- Notes of suggestions are available by email.
- Useful when no Integrative physicians are available in your locality