Unless you are Adeline Bowman (Age of Adeline), we all age. While we can’t stop the aging process, we can slow the process. The goal of anti-aging medicine is not to stop aging but to retain function throughout our lives.
There are several ways this can be accomplished.
- Use exosomes (stem cell therapy) to rebuild our aging cells by improving cell signaling and gene transcription within the cells.
- Maintaining brain function by maintaining normal plasminogen levels in the brain. We also offer red light therapy to restore brain function.
- Prevention of joint damage by providing adequate nutrition for the connective tissue and restoring function with prolozone and placenta and umbilical extracts.
- Use of antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress and DNA damage.
- Lifestyle changes to promote healthy changes.
- Retaining telomere length. Telomeres shorten as we age until the point where our cells don’t divide. Telomere shortening can be reversed with certain supplements.
To learn more, schedule a consultation.